How to contact us
Whatever your query, we're here and always happy to help.
You can get in touch with us in a number of ways - by post, email, phone, or by sending us a message via our secure online web portal.
- Mander House is a tall building located on top of the Mander Centre in Wolverhampton. If walking, arrive at the Mander Centre, and take the stairs up to the car park roof level where you'll be able to enter Mander House. Take the lift to the 5th floor to reach our receiption.
- Our opening hours are:
- Monday to Thursday - 8:30am to 5pm.
- Friday - 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Please note that the Fund's offices are closed on weekends.
- If using satellite navigation you'll need to use WV1 3NH as the postcode for the Fund's offices.
Write to us...
West Midland Pension Fund
PO Box 3948
You can send us an email by using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press/media enquiries, please contact Antony Ellis, the Fund's Communication Officer on email@example.com.
Speak to one of our dedicated pension administrators on 0300 111 1665. Calls are charged at local rate.
Send us a message...
As a member of the contributing member of the West Midlands Pension Fund you can register to use the Fund's secure web portal which will give you access to your pension record from any internet connected device, such as a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Once registered you'll be able to send us a secure message from your account, as well as:
- View and amend your personal information.
- View your service, hours or pension history.
- Run retirement estimates of your pension benefits if you're currently actively contributing to the scheme.
- View documents relating to your record with us, including nomination forms, benefit statements and, if you're in receipt of a pension with us, pension advice slips.
To register to use the web portal, please click here.
Do you have any questions or comments about this page of wmpfonline.com? Please email them firstname.lastname@example.org.